x

Best of 2017 | Vegan Beauty Favorites

It's officially 2018! Let's welcome the first day (which incidentally falls on a Monday) with a lot of positivity and hope! I summed up my ultimate favorites, the best of the best vegan products I have tried in 2017. As some of you know, I started switching my stash mid last year to align my lifestyle, having been on a plant-based diet for over a decade. Embracing veganism, in particular abandonment of leather and products that use animals vis-a-vis byproducts, was the most liberating feeling ever. Check out my decade-long journey and complete 101 guide to plant-based lifestyle if you are considering to transition this year. Going plant-based is the best decision you will undertake, health-wise. What to expect in 2018 then? more enticing and evergreen content featuring vegan beauty, fashion and lifestyle, vlogs on Youtube and a lot more. Mahalo for all your support, if not for you reading my blog or watching my channel, I would be literally talking to myself. 

best vegan makeups, hourglass vegan, lily lolo vegan

Here's my video showing all my favorites for 2017!



Shop my favorites




1 comment:

  1. Great choices! I need to try the Derma-e Rejuvenating Sage & Lavender Face Oil. My face needs more hydration especially during the winter months.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Design + development by MunichParis Design