x

Redefining The No Makeup Makeup Look

no makeup makeup look, pacifica beauty, makeup for beginners, makeup tips for beginners, makeup for job interview
press samples, affiliate
I am not going to refute the whole essence behind the no makeup makeup because it is what it is, natural-looking, effortless, #ikindawokeuplikedis look. But I am going to take it up a notch by using all-natural makeups which allow the skin to breathe. I'm talking bare minimum y'all.

For today's FOTD, I used mainly Pacifica Beauty products; as you know, this brand is popular for its all-natural ingredients, vegan and cruelty-free stance.

review pacifica beauty alight mineral bb cream, review pacifica beauty stellar gaze mascara, review pacific beauty natural eyeliner, review pacifica beauty enlightened gloss

1. I started by applying Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream (reviewed here). In a nutshell, it is an illuminating primer vis-à-vis tinted moisturizer.
2. For dark under eyes, I used a yellow-based concealer to color-correct my flaw.
3. I brushed finely-milled powder all over my face to set the BB cream.
4. For barely-there sunkissed aura, I light-handedly applied bronzer on the side of my face and forehead.
5. Using Pacifica Power of Love eyeshadow palette (review and swatches here), I applied sheen gold on my eyelid and crease.
6. I lined my upper lash line with Pacifica Natural Eyeliner in Fringe (dark brown).
7. I applied two coats of Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mineral Mascara
8. I finished with Pacifica Enlightened Gloss in Ravish (review and swatch here)

no makeup makeup look, pacifica beauty, simple makeup for job interview, simple makeup for office

Simple Makeup. 3 Minutes. Done.






24 comments:

  1. Loving your #iwokeuplikedis look! Out of all Pacifica products, I like their lip glosses the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart idea and twist on the natural concept! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the finish of the CC - and no makeup *makeup* is meant to look just like yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fabulous! I love your look. I think that BB cream is so good for a look like this, it really radiates on the skin nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that you used all one brand to create this look. #weallwokeuplikethis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely and fresh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look SO lovely and fresh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pacifica is on my list of brands I want to try badly. I love your no makeup makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! I need that Pacifica palette in my life if only to look at the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cosmetics are perfect for this kind of look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and so natural looking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg that palette is beautiful! Must find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty look and I love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try this palette- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish #Iwokeuplikethis ! lol. Great look, very subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always look so beautiful no matter what you wear! I'm loving the looks of this palette too.. I need to grab one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look! I'm a big fan of the no makeup- makeup look

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous and refined. I love that gloss shade!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Design + development by MunichParis Design