x

Flowy, Yellow & Teal

michael kors leather thong sandals, gucci diamante leather bucket bag, michael kore watch, rayban aviator, Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

Aloha from Turtle Bay Resort. While hubs submitted his resume and met with the casting director this past weekend, I soaked up the sun and enjoyed walking around Turtle Bay, a secluded resort located on North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii. Honu (green sea turtles) are frequent visitors, they are protected species hence it is illegal to touch, feed, chase or disturb them in their sanctuary. I thought you should know in case you visit our beautiful island.

michael kors leather thong sandals, gucci diamante leather bucket bag, michael kore watch, rayban aviator, Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

michael kors leather thong sandals, gucci diamante leather bucket bag, michael kore watch, rayban aviator, Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

michael kors leather thong sandals, gucci diamante leather bucket bag, michael kore watch, rayban aviator, Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

Let's take a break from all things makeup and appreciate nature. Postcard-perfect, isn't it?

Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

Turtle Bay Resort, where to stay in oahu, north shore, honu, what is honu, things to do in hawaii, things to do in oahu, things to do in north shore, where is turtle bay

Style details (affiliate)
flowy top (similar), Nordstrom
yellow shorts, similar
teal bucket bag diamante, Gucci 
thong sandals, Michael Kors
aviator, Rayban
Location: Turtle Bay Resort (unaffiliated)


22 comments:

  1. Is your hubby an actor? You look great, and your island is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I hope I can visit Hawaii some day - it looks like a paradise

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning. I hope to make it to Hawaii some day soon. What does your husband do? Actor? Cameraman? Regardless, how nice to visit such a lovely spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning, and Hawaii ain't bad looking either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to your husband! And OMG I need that bag. You look amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks SO gorgeous there!! And you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look to go with beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like an ideal place to visit. How lucky that you got to come along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am JEALOUS of the place you get to call home. And your legs :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's still sweater weather here so I'm just a tad jealous- looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an incredible place to spend a couple of days. You look so effortlessly pretty, perfect for your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with the bag! I love when you wear it for posts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look! Super jealous of the gorgeous surroundings too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck to your Hubs!! You look GORGEOUS and so does the background! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodluck to Mr. Zilla :D Your outfit is so gorgeous girl... so spring and summer festive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful! Your outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Design + development by MunichParis Design