x

Lipgloss of the Moment: L.A. Girl Platinum Collection

My lip products are 80 percent dominated by lip gloss. I like the glamour side of gloss and how it makes your lips look full and luscious.  My current obsession is L.A Girl Platinum Collection, a drugstore brand that retails about $4.00 (or less) each. It claims to have rich moisturizing formula and brilliant colors that suit any skintone.



1)Berry Wine  2)Pink Pearl  3)Antique Gold  4) Topaz  5)Ruby Red  6)Baby Pink
The wearability is impressive with about five hours of  non-reapplication from me. The pigment stays true to its packaging - a big deal for me as I have fallen victim to high-end lipglosses that hardly have colors in them. The moisturizing formula is a great add-on as I have not experienced lip dryness while wearing this product. The price is affordable, you can buy 2 or 3 colors for under $10.

Kissmark analysis


Disclosure: I bought this product

Quick beauty tip: To add more staying power to your lipgloss/ lipstick, line and fill your lips with lip liner close to the color of your lipgloss/lipstick.

Look fab today. Full and luscious lips are sexy.

" It's always easier said than done. But once it's done, it's even easier you have accomplished much".- FabKath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Design + development by MunichParis Design